Friday, January 2, 2009 @ 8:15 PM
Feeling to update what's in my mind. Today, 2009. Two days back was 2008. See how time flies so rapidly. Everything changed in one wink of an eye. Reminiscing back 2008. Many things happened. There's too many beautiful memories to let go eventho' at certain time shits happened.
Eventho' i dont like resolutions but in my heart, Im still hoping for some improvements & changes. Im hoping for a better family. Many shits happened to my Family in 2008. From sadness to betrayal to vengeance to breaking up family bonding. Firstly, my only great grandfather passed away. Secondly it was about my Mom, who changed to someone different eversince she started working. Thirdly, one of my uncles, a third party came to his family and wrecking up the family a part. The forth, my grandmother, Mummy, didnt managed to do her Haj's pilgrimage. And the last, one of my uncle again, who met with an accident and eventually his tissues on his knee tore and he's unable to walk. Saddening but true. One after another problem.
A part from that, my relationship with my own biological father seems to be drifting away. He was the only pillar in my life. He's busy with his hectic life. Believe it or not, its been few months we last met up. The only way we contact each other is tru' handphone. Eventho he said "even ayah gave you less expression & attention, but i have never lost the affection", I was greatful but ayah seems not to know my feelings. Yesterday, i holla him up, i told him to fetch me and do some catching up with life but he said he was busy, he's late for his flight. He's going to play golf, coming back only on Sunday. I was devastated. Telling me at the very last minute. Haiz. If only you know how much I miss you eventho at times im quite rebellious. :'(
2008 is also a new beginning of knowing new friends in a new school eventho there's backstabbing & hypocrite classmates. Like I have expected way before entering ITE. I chose to enter ITE, Nitec eventho I could take up any 2 courses that is given in Republic Poly. Dont ask me why. I've already got many stupid feedbacks but who cares anyway, its my life afterall. I've pen down my thoughts of joining ITE. I've already expected whats gonna happened coz its like a cursed given to be in school, there'll surely be backstabbers & hypocrites. :D but who cares anyway, i dont owe them any living. Saying about school, school's reopen this coming Monday. Oh my. Im so so not ready. -_-"
Saying about all this, its making me sick but still, im putting myself through this unpleasant journey of life to be someone who i want to be. Nothing and No One can pull me down except for the Al-Mighty. Even if im badly hurt, im still gonna be strong. Everything happens for a reason, be it hidden or a clear-cut. Every human being is being put through a test; endurance & patience. Those who never give up, most likely to succeed but those who give up, will lost their way through. So, im not gonna give up. Im going to put through with anything even if it takes to cross a blazing fire. Coz this is where it starts, It Starts with ME..!
Anyway, im updating my blog @ Liang Court. -_-" Im with Shida. We planned to chill out at Civic to play lappy but end up we're at Clarke Quay. lol. Im so not ready for 2009 but still, im gonna look forward to a new beginning. Turning 19 soon. Must think like one. Starting 2009, I will not be entertaining shitasses. Hmm. Logging off at 2130hrs. Will be chilling along riverside. Then will took off around 2300hrs? I guess so.
&& Those blog layouts requested, like finally, I've managed to complete it. The screenshots will be after this post. :D Hmmm.. I guess, I'll end my post here. My lappy batt also gonna be dead any sooner.
Our cranky faces.
This is Tashima's Layout.
This is Shida's Layout.
xoxo;
Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it