It's an open blog.
You're welcome to read,
But you're not invited.
Its either you be nice,
Or just....
L.E.A.V.E

Above is my tracker for visiting my blog. You can see that some links are not being blurred 100% because they're my daily readers. Now, why i blurred the links because....
And its weird coz they only visited me on 12 January 2009. Try scrolling down and read the post. :D Funny lah this people all. Haiya. Came to my blog just to check whatever shits i've wrote. Oklah blog is meant for reading and so be it lah. Do whatever you morons think you wanna do. In minarep's talking "Gua Esai!" LOL!!
School's was just fine. Went for POA & MDP only. We skipped PM1. After school went to Tampines for a chilled out session. Faizal went off early coz he's meeting Saifullah, Asyura 24/7 with her boyfie, so it left with Myself, Hidayah, Nad, Yaya, Fika & Idham. Walked around Tampines Mall then Century Square then chilled out at McDonald.
15mins after our arrival, there's a clan of Malay JC students. I just dont get it. Malays malays~ So obsessed with standards. So what if we're ITE and you guys are JC? Yes, you guys are brighter than us but that doesnt mean we dont live up to standards. Who are you guys to judge us? GOD? You're just a typical malay with a fucking narrow minded. Screwed you up morons! Dont think you're Perfect just because you're way better than us. I think some of us, ITE student is much more better thinking than you guys. Go eat ur shit up, arsehole!
Ignored them, about time we went off. Reached home, took a nap awhile before heading to Woodlands. 1800hrs woke up and took my shower. 187 to woodlands. Bought something, met someone. Off home. Reached home, first thing first, switched on my laptop and check whatever socio-networking that I've. Then update blog. heee. And tomorrow's my BEO exam and I've not touch my book even but i did some revision & writing out notes yestdae and the day before. I've confident. I can make it. Wah wah west! Very confidential eh Nurzairina! hahaha. Planned to skip CARE lesson tmr at 8am. So somehow, it will make time for me to study abit. heee. & I guess i will end my post here. Hee. Gonna watch American Idol & study abit den off to bed. heeee. Good nyte lovelies... Muahhs!
xoxo;