Thursday, January 8, 2009 @ 11:26 PM
We sometimes complain that times are rough.
Money is tight and the going is tough.
The problem of life seems to conspire
To shake you, break you, and drag you threw mire
It's a tradition to rise up to conditions.
You sometimes worry or stew or fret
When public opinion is against you
And false rumors arouse suspicion
It's a tradition to rise above conditions.
On the pathway of life you have aims and ambitions
to make your mark and pay the world your tuition.
Some folks may laugh at your rendition but remember
It's a tradition to rise above conditions
So whatever your task in life may be,
Keep on climbing fancy free.
Give your life to God in humble submission,
Keep on living the tradition
And ignore th suspicion.
-----------------------------------------------
Remember..
As I walk through life,
I look at all I have done.
I had wandered aimlessly,
And wondered what I have become.
I have been through so much,
It is amazing! I made it through.
The lessons I have learned
I am shocked
I pulled through.
The times I wondered
What life was all about.
The trials experienced in life,
Can make all the good come out.
We try to make it day by day.
Remembering what we were taught.
Just remember some time to pray,
It is important,
We need it every day.
Life can be short.
Unexpected at that.
We try to take its punches,
Just hoping it won't break our back.
Remember who you are,
Who you want to become.
Everything will fall into place,
When the time comes.
Don't forget I love you's,
Every chance you get.
The time maybe short,
There is no time to regret.
Life can be exciting,
As we all have found out.
Eventful, even busy
There is no time to be left out.
Remember who you are,
And Who you want to become.
The time can be short
Don't leave things undone.
Remember your families,
They are the only ones you've got.
To carry you in times of need
They can not be bought.
Remember they love you,
Either here or there.
They will always be with us.
Help for things to bear.
Remember that,
If I can pull it through together,
So can You.
Just Believe In Yourself.
xoxo;
Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it