Sunday, January 18, 2009 @ 12:56 PM
I Hate it when people or whatsoever compared me with others!
FUCK LAH! so what sia if they're more better?!
This is why i hate families gathering moreover wen my grandmother's siblings came over.
Its even more difficult to live having you people stereotyping my way of life!
I know what Im doing. I know which is good and which is bad!
Im not that dumb to think. Im not that stupid to judge. Im not that idiot to choose.
For once, please, give me my fucking space!
YES. Im the black sheep in the family. SO? I wont let my past or whatever or whoever brings me down! You are you, I am Myself! Stop comparing me with others.
I have feelings, and Im sure you too have feelings unless you're Inhuman.
Stop thinking about what people gonna say. I know what im doing.
So what if they're all POLY(s) and JC(s)??!!
ITE TAK BOLEH HIDOP PE? BUTO LAH MINDSET!
If you're clever enough you shud noe now, STATIC shows that out of 100% people who got phD/bachelor degree/master or whatsoever, 80% are UNEMPLOYED in Spore!
And im gonna say this eventho it somehow will hurt me or my family.
I've decided to achieve what i want without you guys.
Somehow i know, I can make it through.
People who succeed NOT BECOS OF YOU PEOPLE who gave support, ok lah 10% contributed.
But 90% of it is SELF DETERMINATION!
SO stop COMPARING ME with other of my cousins or whoever in life!
FUCK YOU!
Gonna update more later. Mood currently fucked up! argh!
xoxo;
Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it