Wednesday, January 7, 2009 @ 7:40 PM
School starts at 1000hrs coz There's no POA. Went to school with Hidayah. Learnt Adobe Photoshop. So sian.. -_-" Then, had lunch at Cafe 2, afterwhich, we went for PM1 lesson. Then off to Tampines mall. Chilling the fish then went home. Heeeee! Well, There's nothing much actually and I dont know what to update. Eventho' there's alot to list down from my head but I just couldnt put them in sentences. bahh. x))
Will update a bit coz i need to study later, tomorrow there's BEO mock test. Wahhh can mati liao. Unit 1 to 6. Fuhhh~ Sampai senget! haha. Hmm, other than that, I think there's nothing to update but I guess I wanna make new layout for 2009. haha! That's all i guess. Ok very boring post but oh well, i need to logoff to study. :D
So take care lovelies, sorry for the boring post. Be back for more ok? :D
xoxo;
Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it