Wednesday, December 17, 2008 @ 3:06 PM
So yesterday, i went out with Shida & her sibling & cuzz. Me & my Siblings and Along with Mummy's daughter & son, that is Nor & Hakim. Went to Jurong East Swimming Complex. The weather was ok. I had fun. Hell lotsa fun. From 1230hrs til 1830hrs. Wow. Lama pe sak tu? Luckily the weather didnt changed me to "orang minyak" haha. Got ourselves changed and proceed to Jurong Point, now known as the 2nd Biggest Shopping Centre after Vivo City. Cool uh? Now it's open to public after 2 yrs of renovation? I guess.
And for my 1st fucking time, I lost my directions in Jurong Point. Just Imagined that, coz during my Secondary days, I often went there. haaa. But now, ever since the renovation, wahh, i got totally lost. It is huge. Almost but not so, like Vivo. Super big! And those expensive shops, like Pierre Cardin also included. HELL WOW. -_-" Then finally, we got back to track. Found KFC. Super hell lotsa people. Had our dinner at KFC. Then off for round-a-bout. Then, saw Tashima at McCafe. Ok, i was so "time lambat" coz i tot Tashima's still working at CBTL. haaa. Talked awhile. Then Tashima decided to give us a treat. CARAMEL FRAPE! oh-so-super-yummy-and-deliciouso! I love it man. Thanks Babe! I Love You Lah! :D
Walked around Jurong Point. Then, played @ Arcade coz my siblings didnt get the opportunity to play @ Arcade before. Reluctantly, We didnt managed to cover all the new areas. I tell u, it's super big. My legs are super tired after those swimming session. haaa. The clock showed almost 2200hrs. We decided to go home. Shida & co, took MRT coz they live on the East side of Spore and for me, i took 180 straight bus to my place. While on my way to the bus stand, I saw few of my "zaman silam" friends. Haha. Talked with them for awhile, and I was shocked to see that Kenzo & Kenzee (twin bros) kena Tagging. HAHA! Then again, off coz, I'll disturb. I said to this both twinny "Time lambat sak tagging, org nk jadi FreeMan siol".. Haha. Im So bad, I know. :D
About time, my bus came, and back to home sweet home. My siblings were all tired. Got home, washed our feets, changed to sleeping attire, took their tilam, and off to sleep & so do i. Haha. It was fun fun fun! Next outing, Sentosa. Only with my bitches. NO kids. yeay!
----------
Today, did nothing. No plans, If have also maybe i cancelled. My body aches like hell. Maybe due to the oh-so-long-never-go-swimming. Perhaps. So just plainly planned to stay home. Last week, i planned to go Sentosa today with Dd, but then, He senyap. So ignored lor. Haha. Even if the planned goes on, like i say, confirm2 cancelled. Hee. Now im bored. I got nothing to do. Wanna lepak at kedai kopi but those muscles strained is making me mad! So i guess, i will end my post here. Gonna take a long long rest. So take care lovelies.
Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it