Sunday, December 28, 2008 @ 11:11 PM
Today planned played lappy at Civic again with Shida. Supposedly, we planned to meet at 1430hrs but both of us were late. Reached at 1530hrs. Then, we had lunch at BanQuet. I had Chicken Rice & Shida got herself Yong Tau Fu. Told stories about what I saw in trained we both laughed like hell and its sucha disgust too. Lemme' share. I took trained from CCK, then i board the train with this Super Oversized girl (20+ y.o?). She wore a tube & hotpants. How disgusting is that? Is not that im being prejudice but, it was really an eye-sore. Im fat and i dont wear those not because i have low-self-esteem but i know i dont fit to wear those kind with this kind of figure i had. To her maybe its beautiful but to those who sees it, its awful & disgusting. I dont know what this girl is thinking man! Oh cmmon, if you're slim to wear those, it will of coz be beautiful. Those awful stretched marks, eeewww. Looking at you, i felt ashamed man & pity for yourself too, but who cares, as long as u're happy, then so be it. Its not my life afterall. Haa! So, After our lunch, we walked to Civic. Sat at the children's corner. Few hours later, a friend of Shida came by. We joke, we laughed & we had fun. Kesian Shida, sentiasa kene kutok. haha!
We snap pichas using my lappy's webcam. Had fun. Laughed at each other stupidity during phototaking and so on, then About time, we went off, coz Shida's dad is sending her mom to Hospital. Just before that, we went to Pasar Malam again. Shida's craving for Vadeh Udang~ Haha. Then, we went home. She took 168, i took train. Saw Syahir in train. Fuhh, Abang2 CD dok. Sat with him & asked hows life and some random questions. Alighted at CCK together. He met his friends then walked together. He went to 172's busstop & i went to 307's busstop. Reached home, took my shower and watched TV. Went online, now updating blog. haa. I guess, that's all..? hee.
----------------------------------------
My innermost thoughts.
I thought we're friends. I thought we're good friends eventho we just knew each other not more than 3 years. But why resort to lying? Even if you dont say anything to me, but the truth is You Lied to your own bestie, that you've known for years before me. I just dont get you. You said you gonna changed for the better and not be like before but what you've said is just a play. You're weak inside-out. You're a good friend, yes, a good friend indeed but wen it comes to this shit' you aint a good playa, bitch. I've been there & I've done that, and it leads me to nowhere. But thanked God, i found my way home eventho I've lost my directions. I, We, Hope for the better You. And we have Faith in you but you're just taking things likely. But for what I knew, I may be a bitch; perhaps a Bitch with an Attitude but still, I cared and Im hoping you will not be like the you now. The old one is much better eventho "kental". There's still rooms for you to change. Love does not last forever, and nothing will. Just remember. And I Do care coz I, We love you.
Til here, I'll end my post. Its time for you to think about it. *and i cant wait for tomorrow. :D
----------------------------------------
Those pichas. :D
*how i wish Farah & Tassha is here with us. Coz It would be complete. :')
xoxo;
Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it