Tuesday, December 23, 2008 @ 4:53 PM
23 December 2008.
Today, marked down the 5th year of Late Md Fairoz's death. Your memories still lingers in my mind. Missing you is what I'll always do. No one has ever understand Me like you'll always do. Only you that i need now but Life's unfair. Maybe God Loves you More than I do. You're more than A friend, A Companion & A Lover. Nothing can describe what You meant to Me. You changed the way I think. You shape my entire life. You made me believe Karma. You made me live my life the way I want it to be. You taught me Love, Live & Laughter. You showed me Cruelty, Hatred and Prejudice. You elaborated what's Life afterall. You're the Greatest Human Being that I've ever knew. You're brighter than A Star Higher than A Moon.
Im lucky to know you even if it's just for a while but its worth-a-while. I miss you so much til it hurts. And I know, the only way to release all those misses, Is by looking at your photos, our pictures & pray upon your soul. I miss you so much. Rest In Peace My Dear. God Bless You.
AL FATEHA
------------------------------------------
22 December 2008
Well, I was at home until afternoon. Like of coz, it's Monday Bulus(Blues) hehe. Only went out around 1830hrs. No plans. So just chilling at the Coffeeshop. Haa. Me, Pendx, Lily, Yaya & Ahpoo. Its been like forever we last lepak at Coffeeshop. So had my dinner too. I ate Beef Fried Rice. Sedap oi. I love it. No much lah. But we did some catching up with life. Took pichas but the pichas with Ahpoo. Must wait for her to give me den i can upload. Lepak til the Coffeeshop abt to closed. Then we went elsewhere to lepak. Luckily i brought my IC along. Ahaa. Kena screened by Govt's Dogs. We were told to go home but instead we went to another place. haaa. How mischievious could we be. It was 0430hrs in the mornz wen Pendx's perot buat hal. I mean, she was hungry. Haha. Tak Padan Pendek & Kecik ah dekni. So we walked to CC 's McDonald. Accompanied Pendx makan. Then off Home. Took a quick shower. Off to bed..... *zzz
------------------------------------------
21 December 2008
1130hrs met Pendx, Lily, Ahpoo, Ahwai, Mimie, Mawar & Yaya at my void-deck and off to Shaik's Wedding. Fuhh.. Dah kahwin ah abang tu. Hahaha! Luckily he decided to make his wedding at his mom's place that is few blocks away from my house. Kalao lah dia buat kat Bedok. Alahai, kirim salam je lah kita2 ni semue nak pegi. Kecoh lah his wedding. We all wash-wash eye. Haha. Byk mat rempit oi. But sorry lah we aint no interested at Mat Rempit instead we're interested at their bikes. Fuhh. And i saw my favourite bike sia. DRZ!! omfg!! && there's Hayabusa & Ducati.Fuhhh. Sape yg bawa dua motor tu confirm2 anak orang kaya!! Haha. Again we took pichas using Pendx's digicam. Again, i need to wait for her to pass me the pictures. Then around 1245hrs we went off separately.
Reached home, rest awhile then Syafiq called. He wanted to bring me out. To where? Watch Soccer. -__-" Alamak. He's sucha pain in the ass siak. Nak bawa klua abeh tgk bola?! ishk~ so the tak romantic sak! At first i thought I'll tagged him along but rejected it coz I remembered I promised to Iqah about following her to ElaWai's engagement. So rejected his offer then he said, "hmm k lah, i tak paksa. next time ada ok?" Then i laughed. Ok, im so evil. I Knew it.
1830hrs met Iqah at CCK MRT. Then off to Gombak.
Above is ElaWai. Congrats on your Engagement bebeh!

This is Faiizura.

This is atiq.

And this is my schmate, Nurul. haha

And this is us.
So the engagement starts after Maghrib. Waited for the Groom's side to come over. We talked. We took pichas. And Many-many things. And the best we make new friends. :D We went back around 2200hrs. Me, Atiq, Faii & Iqah alighted Yew Tee. Then I took 307 to Home Sweet Home.
------------------------------------------
Random Views
My innermost thoughts. Why must people lie? I mean, for things that never even exist or happened. Why just you cant be yourself? Why? Shy? Why wanna fake it? You said you hate liars but for what fucking reasons you tell people things which is not true? Even if they dont know you, so? First step of making friends is to be yourself. Telling people you're this, you're that, you have this, you have that. Why? I just cant understand. And telling Me not to burst out your secrets? Why? You and me Friends. They and me also friends. I dont wanna be a part of your accomplice eventho' we knew each other long before knowing them. I cant bare to lie to friends even if they're my new friends. Maybe you're to ashame of yourself or maybe you just want to get some attention? Or perhaps both. I dont know.. You know me well. Whatever shits I heard about that particular person, it will surely be ignored. Like malay proverb, 'masok telinga kiri, keluar telinga kanan' (enter by the left ear & out it goes to the right ear).
Make it simple & shorter. I dont care if the friend that I made with is a Bitch or a Whore or a Slut or a Bastards or Lesbian or Butch or Gays or Bapoks or Bisexual or whatever name you call it. I dont care but as long as they know the meaning of friendship. And i dont even care if the friends that i made with lie to me becoz why, becoz i believe in karma. Its a Vice Versa thangy. You do it to me then someone, someday & somehow, it will happen to you. Believe in God then you shall believe in Karma. And one fact, because of Friends we have Enemies. Remember that. So i just leave you to think. Which is better for you. And remember, i dont wanna get involve.
Til here. I shall end my post. Take care lovelies.
p.s; exactly 2 more months and i'll be 19. woohoo. i want present ok~ heee.
xoxo;
Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it