Lies&Alibies <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5350259962897625639?origin\x3dhttp://only-noizairina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&amp;blogName=Lies&amp;Alibies;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, November 23, 2008 @ 12:07 AM

So i've managed to create new blog layout just for you guys.
Now its not so crampy rite?
But the color combination kinda sux, i guess? hee.
It took me 2-3hrs to finish this. Still idk why, my scroll bar's color didnt came out.
Need to be fixed also. The font also need to be fixed. Kinda small oso. hehe.

Because of concentrating making new blog layout, I didnt even opened my Flash.
I guess, i need to have time management. Really. I kinda sux in time management.
I think i will really really concentrate on my Flash project tmr as of today (Sunday).
Paham tak? Tak eh? Nvm. Paham2 kan ajer.
Hmm, i guess, not, coz tmr my atok sedara is making "kenduri doa selamat" for his Ibadah Haji.
But i think, somehow, i'll try to make it. Before & After the kenduri. Insyaallah.

Didnt go anywhere just now, only that I brought my little cousins & siblings
to the nearby skate park. Afterwhich, walked to the treehouse.
Kinda cute seeing this little gremlins (the cute one of coz) running ard like mad and sweating out like hell. haha. Its been years my last trip playing @ playground.

Supposedly, I need to attend AnToi's wedding dinner today(Sat), but lazy lah.
Furthermore, He's my ex. So its like, whatever eh. lol. U noe what i mean.
Then he msged me, "eh rabak sey u. tak dtg dinner today. tmr sanding dtg k? nak suro u nyanyi kan the last lagu for me."
Replied back "kau dah nk mampos pe? haha! insyaallah k. tkle janji. tmr my nenek nye adik ade buat kenduri doa selamat utk g haji.."
Msged from Antoi "Ok luh. I hope you can make it. Tak semestinya kita dah takda pape takle kawan.. You take care tau coz i do still care.. hehe ;p"
Last msged from me; "Main gila ah kau. Bilang Nany baru tau.. hahah. yelah2. Btw, slmt pengatin baru. Mlm pertama conferm tak shiok eh! U tk virgin. LOL. k lah, tc aite Md Farhan B. Tayib"
Last msged from Him; "Hehe! Jgn lah gitu..! Ishk. Virgin lah siol. Virgin jubo! hahaha. Ok. u too tembbam! tc. pls come ok. bye!"

So that was it lah.. I guess, better not to come. hahaha! If i go also, takde teman lah.
So no need ah eh. Im kinda bored now.. Idk what to do.
I guess, (brape byk i guess lah), i will end my post here & finish up my flash (if possible) coz im not sleepy yet. heee.

Okaylah lovelies, i'll end my post here.

xoxo;


Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it

Disclaimer

It's an open blog.
You're welcome to read,
But you're not invited.

Its either you be nice,
Or just....
L.E.A.V.E



site mistress

Noizairina @ Noi.
Every 23 February
Teck Whye Lane

I speak my own mind.
Wisdom is the key
Independent Individual

Into Designs & ITs.
Adores Photoshop & Arts.
Appreciate Musics.

Contact Me

Email/Msn
Facebook;
Tagged;
Instagram;



Blabber




Stalkers



StereoLab

Credits

Designer; Noizairina
All Rights Reserved.

Adobe Photoshop CS3
Blogger
Photobucket
Stereo
Youtube