Thursday, November 13, 2008 @ 11:02 PM
So many question asked, yet, so little answer being answered..
Partially, its life.
Im not hoping anymore.
I have minimal tolerance for people like you.
I wont put high hopes on human coz'
Hoping kills you.
Being the best I could ever be.
That's my only hope.
Hoping for a better family,
There's no hope & it will never be.
Hoping for my OWN Family,
I'll let time & faith decide.
Have you ever feel being push down?
If so, tell me.
Coz for all i knew, I gave you my best.
I gave what you needed.
I gave you time.
I gave you freedom.
I gave you everything that your parent cant afford to give.
Telling me that im So naive & egocentric,
Who's Who? Am I ? Or You?
Are You Just Playing Plain Dumb or Are you really A Dumb?
Coz I aint a Girl who is easily being Cheated.
Like i'll always say, "kau nak tipu dgn si penipu"
You'll be the one, who's cheated-out.
Eventho I had a broken family,
They Still Care.
How Abt You? Have A Family But....?
I shall not say one's dignity. You know it yourself.
Im not here to rant abt you,
But think, I always tell this to myself & those who are close to me,
"Dunia Ibarat Cermin Besar Terbentang Luas.. Biar Orang Buat Kita, Jgn Kita Buat Org"
translated; "This world is like a mirror widely spread. Let people do bad things to you, but you dont do it to them"
Yes, Im a strong believer of karma. In GOD I trust.
And no worries, I Still Can LIVE & BREATHE even without You.
Im a strong girl you see. Words or Actions cant break me down.
Continue with daily rants.
School as per normal. Great Laughter and Such..
My circle of friends, is just great eventho we only knew each other this year.
Truthfully, eventho my class have pain in the arse kinda people,
the circle of friends i made with, is great.
Choosing friends is easy, but to stick with them, it aint easy.
And I hope You Guys, will hold on to each other eventho,
somehow, somewhat, somewhere, someday, we gonna be a part.
I hope you guys hold me close to your heart like;
I held them (Shida,Pharah,Tassha&Dayah) close to my heart.
After school, Ahmad planned to go Tamp for a chill-out-session.
First thought, we decided to go.
But thinkin back, we're plainly tired, so decided to go home straight.
Only Faizal tagged Ahmad & Fika along..
Took 31 with Nad, Hidayah & Idham while Syura & Sydiah took 38.
Straight home. Showered. Took A Nap. Watch Tv. Do project(s). Updating Blog.
I got many plans today, but cancelled it tho. Sorry Nini & Fifye of not following you guys to DBL O. Seriously, if there's no important thang in School, I would have gone out with you guys,
Party our night out.
Hmm, now im still doing my Macromedia Flash project. Damn! I hate using MX version. Compared to Adobe, Adobe is easy & non-complicated. But still, bo pian, need to do.
& furthermore Adobe doesnt support the format that MX have.
Boohoo): so, i cant use Adobe Flash.
I guess, I'll be ending my post here. Coz there's alot of thinking need to be done.
So, take care lovelies.
xoxo;
Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it