Lies&Alibies <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5350259962897625639?origin\x3dhttp://only-noizairina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&amp;blogName=Lies&amp;Alibies;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, November 24, 2008 @ 9:49 PM

Today, I didnt went to school. My throat is aching like hell. Too much singing? I guess. I thought I would be the only who will never go to school sekali, Hidayah also. She got Gastric Flu. On the other half, Idham msged me too. He said he woke up late but Sorry Dham didnt replied coz Prepaid Low lah.. Hehe. Stayed home to finish up my school project but i guess i cant. Too many distractions at home. My lil gremlin kept asking for this and that til i cant even do my project in peace. Few more scene of flash and I've completed the task! And furthemore 28 Nov is the due date. And 28 Nov im going for The Sally's performance & the launching of their Album!

Formerly known as The Sally's Rejex but now known as The Sally's only. Its been years since their last performance. Seriously, i love The Sally's, Fishtank & Plainsunset much more den Comic Strips. Coz Comic Strips are NOOBS. Ya you saw that, NOOBs! Hehe. They're good in recordings but went it came to Live. Their singing, bass, sax and etc, out of tune and what makes me laff, wannabes/wankers still skank to the unpleasant tune. Ok cut the crap. I cant wait til 28 Nov! Oh yeahhh!

Tomorrow will going to school & will be doing full concentration on my flash project so meaning, Less Internet, Less Msn but before the day ends, I'll do blogging. (: For now, im watching Desperate Housewive. Kekek or what sia. I just love watching it...


And ya, almost forgot, Im letting you guys know, DONT YOU EVER BLOGSHOP at http://www.fashionista-crib.blogspot.com/ because why? Because she's an irresponsible supplier. I bought something on her site. Paid already. So she said, i'll be getting my things 2weeks time coz she's dealing directly from the other supplier. So waited and waited. At first tot, i wanted to cancel my orders but i didnt. Few weeks later, She msged and said the orders have been cancelled due to some IDK what. So she said she'll be refunding my $50 a.s.a.p but till NOW, i didnt even get her msg. I blogshop at her site becoz of my friend's recommendation. Imagine lah eh. It tooks more than a month sia! Purchased something on 14 October 2008 and now its already 24 November 2008. Im gonna msged her soon, if she's try to con me, She will see what im gonna do. I'll never play paikia, but i play police & thief. (: Melayu sama melayu tapi gini mcm. WTF sia? Im also listed as one Blogshopping Dealer but i never did those irresponsible thang to my customers. So irra, if u happen to read my blog, be prepared ok.

Okay lovelies, i guess i will end my post here.

xoxo;


Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it

Disclaimer

It's an open blog.
You're welcome to read,
But you're not invited.

Its either you be nice,
Or just....
L.E.A.V.E



site mistress

Noizairina @ Noi.
Every 23 February
Teck Whye Lane

I speak my own mind.
Wisdom is the key
Independent Individual

Into Designs & ITs.
Adores Photoshop & Arts.
Appreciate Musics.

Contact Me

Email/Msn
Facebook;
Tagged;
Instagram;



Blabber




Stalkers



StereoLab

Credits

Designer; Noizairina
All Rights Reserved.

Adobe Photoshop CS3
Blogger
Photobucket
Stereo
Youtube