Saturday, November 15, 2008 @ 3:08 PM
Yesterday, I didnt went to school. So effing tired. Damn! If i knew ysterday I wont be going to school, Surely, I'll Tag along Nini & Fifye & co. to DBL O on Thursday. Haishh.. Since i never went to school, Im planning on my Macromedia Flash Project. Argh! So Pening man, thinking. Deciding which is which. Layer by layer. Its making me going bonkers! 10 Scenes. I can finish it up by 2 days but oh goshh.. Im so lazy you.. Felt like just taking & Copy Paste Copy Paste to the Stage. But that's not original and is like ripping off other's copyright property. So i guess, its more better doing & creating your own rather than ripping off.
Planned to go out with Shida & Farah. Met Farah at J.E ard 1745hrs. Then off to Bugis to meet Shida. Otw to meet Farah, Fie msged me. Supposedly, i were to meet Fie ard 1300hrs, but my instinct said that confirmed tak jadi. So, yeah, its true. Fie buih. But Fie msged, asking where am I, so told Fie that i was on my way to Bugis but bfo that I meet Farah first. So Fie told me to just meet at Bugis. Upon reaching Bugis, msged Fie saying that I've reached Bugis, then Fie replied "Oh sorry lah, I got urgent matters. Going Woodlands ready". Its so so obvious lah. But its ok coz i never put on hope to meet Fie coz surely there'll be last minute plan(s). (: Waited for Shida then off to Tong Seng. Me & Farah were really hungry so had our dinner there. Its been long we ate there ok. So had my old time fav, Chicken Mushroom Noodle and Farah got herself, Fishball Minced Chicken Noodle. Shida was not hungry. First time dok keluar ngn dia, dia tak makan! HAHAHA!
After dinner, we walked around Bugis. Then walked from Bugis to Esplanade. We had fun. Lotsa Laughter. Sat somewhere near Colours By The Bay. We chitchat, Catchup with life, shared problems & feelings and so on. Half way tru, Shida wanted to get Teh Tarik for herself, so Farah accompanied her and I sat alone looking after their property. While i was alone, there's this group of guys. Bila aku sorang, krg kacau, asal bila kita 3 krg tak kacau? Kentz ah eh. Wen Shida & Farah walked off, this group of guys, began to voice out. Kacau2 gitu takpe ah. Ini nonsense siak, nak kata krg tak pena tgk tetek, bedek ah. Mak krg pon ade pe. They disturbed me with this line, "B.... oh B.... I haus lah.. I nak susu boleh..?" and i was fucking pissed off. Is this what Men made off? Indeed, there are still KIDS. duhhh..
After Shida & Farah came back, we changed our seatings. Sat at the stairs of waterfront. We talked about Mummy & her family. Trying to help Nur, but we're helpless.. About time, we went off, home sweet home.. But not Farah, she's going riding. Trained back.. Took Lrt with Farah. Alighted at Phoenix, Farah alighted at Jelapang.... Saw my kakis lepak ard the area, chitchat with them awhile den went home. Reached home, got my shower, then talked on the Phone with Ady til 3.30 am in the morn. So shagged. Ady went to sleep coz he'll be working later on. Since i have got nothing to do.. I got myself to sleep.
So today, no plans. Still doing my flash project. And not forgotten, i got another project to do. Gosh! Terrible man! Im so stress up rite now.. I'll end my post here. Take care lovelies~
xoxo;
Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it