Saturday, November 29, 2008 @ 2:45 PM
So im posting about Friday, 28 Nov.
Went to school at 9am. -_-" Skipped BEG lesson.
Coz its totally a bore. Seriously.
So reached school, chilling the fish awhile.
Then had our lunch at Cafe 2.
Went to MDP's lesson but den, was chased out of the class
Coz Me, Nad, Syura & Yaya were not in proper attire.
Heh. I wore slipper to school. Baek pe? -_-
But then Sapiah called and asked to come back coz she wants to talk to us.
And ya so and so on.
After school I went home alone coz I need to collect my orders.
While Hid, Nad & Yaya went to Expo 4 to survey for Our Formal Attire for Office Wear.
And seriously, i havent planned mine yet. Maybe i'll ask Zuree to tag me along. huhu.
Tashima nk ikot? -_- heee.
My BEG Phase Test is on the 5th Dec, that is Friday. Seriously, funny or what,
Going to school wearing Formal Office Attire. Alah feeling2 professional gitu.
Ok whatever siak. & the leceh part is need to put on make ups BUT
the problem is, just a light one.. Like wtf kan? I put on make ups occassionally like,
Going clubs or whatsoever. Then this, we need to touch up but must look natural.
Might as well no need make up. Natural what. -_-"
Ok whatever lah ni, reached CCK, met Diyana and went off.
I got my Blue lens already! Super cantek lah. Nad's going to get her green lens on Mon.
So reached home, i took a nap with my school attires on. Selekeh pe aku? haha!
Woke up at 1730hrs, then took a shower. Dressed up. Then off, out.
Saw my friend at CCK, baru booked out camp kepe! Then chitchat for awhile.
But as per normal she's late lah. Met Farah at J.E at 1840hrs. haha.
Trained to City Hall. While on the train, there's 2 mats staring at us,
And guess what, He's a MATREP but he's "Bisu" in english is like "dumb" if im not mistaken uh.
Kekek lah siol. Coz it was my very 1st time to see org Bisu tapi matrep coz for what i knew,
Abnormal people are those Kind & Good hearted. -_-" sheesh.
Shida reached City hall with her bro at 1915hrs. Then we walked to Marina.
Shida's craving for Mega Mcspicy. So we tried it. I got myself a Mega Mac.
And i tell u, it makes me bloated sia! -_-"
After dinner, we walked pass John Little Sale, and we bought ourselved a Tube dress.
Touching pe, sama2? LOLs. So planned to use that Tube dress for outing to Sentosa in Dec.
Walked to Marina, We saw Fie! Hahah! And ya. I pinched Fie's because of "Buih" us. -_-
And ya, Im so tempted when i saw Fie's Piercing! Puki lah sial! I dun care! Im gonna get it also!
After chitchat, walked to Esplanade, Saw Fahmi & his geng.
And fahmi pon dah pierce dia nye Septum! Grrrrr!
Chilled somewhere at the stairs of waterfront before The Sally's Performance,
And i tell u, there's so many wankers & dopers n etc.
RIMAS RIMAS RIMAS!! lols.
& also, saw lots of my schoolmates, ITE Simei.
The only classmate i saw was Ahmad. -_-" Ahmad ahmad. Dun wish to tell the story uh.
But mostly, I had lotsa fun! The Sally's performance was GREATTT!
Performance finished, we bought drinks at nearby stall and
I saw Sis Eka & Sis Nuriah. Talked to them awhile then,
We walked to Esplanade andd... Saw Haikal & Saifullah.
Talked with them then off to MRT.
In MRT, i saw Jannah & Dedel. What a small world, Farah also knows Dedel -_-"
Alighted At CCK and took LRT with Farah coz she is meetin her friends.
Alighted at Phoenix and walked home..
Reached home, took my shower, on my lappy, update Tagged, Facebook & Friendster.
0430am talked on the phone with Chuck till 0600am.
Then off to lala land....
So woke up at 12 noon. And had my shower, then had my so call late breakfast.
Later need to help Mummy in the kitchen coz tomorrow ada Kenduri Doa Selamat.
But before that, I think I will make another 3-4 scenes of flash. Finish it up.
Seriously, its like wasting my effort sia. I drew nicely(free hand) of motivational posters,
and.. everything... haishhh. i guess, i have no time to re-make using freehand,
i guess i'll be making Project 4 which have guide lines. KENTAL PE! ):
So i guess, this is all.
Pichas uploaded for this post.
As for videos, i guess not. But uploaded it at Facebook alrdy. (:
Enjoy!
xoxo;
Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it